View Profile MOC-Productions

101 Movie Reviews

Stuff like this is the reason I joined Newgrounds like 16 years ago. I'd love to know your process as to how you achieved such an interesting look.

I won't lie, I went in to this expecting to dislike it. I was sooo wrong. The animation is GREAT and the concept works surprisingly well, especially the end. Nice work!

This was excellent. You have a clear grasp on camera movement and cinematography. I am thoroughly impressed by how well you were able to tell an interesting story in the way that you did. Keep up the great work.

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it.

2 Game Reviews

WOW

Normally I hate stuff like this, but I found myself strangely addicted to it. I had a ton of fun with this. Great job.

hey that was pretty gay

dont disgrace the matrix by putting it in the title. that was the simplest and dumb 2-year old's game. absolutely terrible. i cant beleive this score is even above 3.

9 Art Reviews

Speechless...

This is outstanding. As a fan of Deadpool, I am a HUGE fan of this. The detail is euphoric. Peter is a lucky man.

If I can afford it, I'd love commission you for something.

So epic!

God I love this. You did such a great job with everything. The colors are spot on, the details of the water (and everything else) kick ass, and the image is just perfect. Thank you SO much for this!

I hope we can work again soon.

TheShadling responds: