Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

We live in a time where being offended by stupid shit is actually a trend. And the only reason it's a trend is because the people starting it simply love the attention they get for it. The fact that you had to post a disclaimer so that people wouldn't get offended by a movie about people being too easily offended is either a great clever joke or the saddest thing in the world.

Do You Bleed? Do You Bleed?

Hahaha I hope this joke is as sick as I interpreted it to be...you dirty fuck.

JazLyte responds:

I haven't the foggiest what you mean, sir.... B)

Shadow Hunter Trailer Shadow Hunter Trailer

Why on earth does this not have more views? The cinematic quality of the editing/animation is flawless. Seriously, why the fuck doesn't this have more views?

A Newgrounds Commercial A Newgrounds Commercial

Perfectly describes Newgrounds. Well done.

Jonimator responds:

Cheers!

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

Man, I LOVED this. The art and color scheme is very smooth and comic book-esque. Excellent detail. As much as I was expecting the ending, it was definitely what I wanted to see. Great job!

Osmino responds:

Thank you.

Dotm: Overtime [trailer] Dotm: Overtime [trailer]

Looks great. I've always been a huge fan of this series and can not wait to see how it ends. This trailer has only amplified my excitement.

C.L.A.P. 2 : Words C.L.A.P. 2 : Words

Haha yes!

I feer so enrightened.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

The fucking greatest.

This is definitely my favorite since Awesome Reach.

Echo Force Zero: Vol1 Echo Force Zero: Vol1

Fresh, new, and creative.

I honestly love what was done here. It's unfortunate that alot of people on this site don't appreciate good character/plot development. I would much rather see something that makes sense and characters I actually care about than some two minute action scene that means nothing. This is volume 1, and I think it is a great build-up for what's to come. I'm glad we're taking time to get to know these characters. That was a great decision on your part and I commend you for that.

As I've said in a handful of my reviews, I'm always a huge fan of something where the hard work is apparent, and it looks like you pored your heart and soul into what looks like a promising series.

Well done, Red. I await more.

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

Very nice.

Now I have to go back and watch all of them in order again to make the experience complete. Looks like it's Madness Marathon time.

P.S. Did that bomb say "nope"? lol.