Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

We live in a time where being offended by stupid shit is actually a trend. And the only reason it's a trend is because the people starting it simply love the attention they get for it. The fact that you had to post a disclaimer so that people wouldn't get offended by a movie about people being too easily offended is either a great clever joke or the saddest thing in the world.

Do You Bleed? Do You Bleed?

Hahaha I hope this joke is as sick as I interpreted it to be...you dirty fuck.

JazLyte responds:

I haven't the foggiest what you mean, sir.... B)

Shadow Hunter Trailer Shadow Hunter Trailer

Why on earth does this not have more views? The cinematic quality of the editing/animation is flawless. Seriously, why the fuck doesn't this have more views?

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3

WOW

Normally I hate stuff like this, but I found myself strangely addicted to it. I had a ton of fun with this. Great job.

Matrix: Neb Operator Matrix: Neb Operator

hey that was pretty gay

dont disgrace the matrix by putting it in the title. that was the simplest and dumb 2-year old's game. absolutely terrible. i cant beleive this score is even above 3.

Venom Venom

Speechless...

Deadpool Deadpool

This is outstanding. As a fan of Deadpool, I am a HUGE fan of this. The detail is euphoric. Peter is a lucky man.

If I can afford it, I'd love commission you for something.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

So epic!

God I love this. You did such a great job with everything. The colors are spot on, the details of the water (and everything else) kick ass, and the image is just perfect. Thank you SO much for this!

I hope we can work again soon.

TheShadling responds: